Wednesday, July 31, 2019

CAT LADY TO BE JAILED FOR FEEDING CATS

by Bob Walsh

Some poor deluded cat lady in Garfield Heights, Ohio is actually getting ten days in the slammer for feeding stray cats, which is illegal there. In her news clip she referred to the feral, vicious, overbred animals as "kitties" so clearly she is a couple of french fries short of a happy meal.

Her neighbors ratted her out because they got tired of the constant traffic of cats, cat pee and cat shit everywhere, and general stupidity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cameras constantly alerted to a Tom Cat coming through my backyard. Sometimes he would leave me a present on my porch. No collar or tags on him. I put out my Have a Heart trap baited with sardines. I freed him near the bay.

Dave Freeman said...

Cat's aren't stupid, Bob. If you had a couple, or maybe three or four or five of them, you'd know that.

Dave Freeman said...

Please post your name and address here, Anon. There's a $500 fine for transporting and releasing feral cats. C'mon. Post it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous said...

Moe Howard, Curly Howard and Shemp Howard
c/o "Dewey, Burnham, and Howe". LLC
San Francisco, Ca 94102

Dave Freeman said...

San Francisco. Somehow I knew that.