Thursday, July 25, 2019

CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER JOHN LEWIS IS A FIRST-DEGREE HYPOCRITE

The acclaimed civil rights leader cosponsored Ilhan Omar’s racist House resolution in support of BDS

In talking about President Trump, Congressman John Lewis told the House: “I know racism when I see it. I know racism when I feel it. And at the highest level of government, there’s no room for racism.” Let me elaborate on that.

My parents and I came to America as Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany in July 1936, exactly 83 years ago. My father had held an executive position with Karstadt, a large German department store chain. The Nazis demanded that the company be Judenrein, and because my father was a Jude, Karstadt was forced to fire him. We were fortunate to have a sponsor in the US. Both sets of my grandparents were shipped off to concentration camps and never heard from again.

John Lewis is an acclaimed civil rights leader. Lewis was chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee and was one of the leaders of the 1963 March on Washington during which MLK gave his famous “I Have A Dream” speech.

That was then and this is now. Ilhan Omar has introduced a House resolution in support of BDS. She found only two cosponsors – Rashida Tlaib, as can be expected, and John Lewis.

The true purpose of the BDS movement is to destroy Israel. Mahmoud Abbas and other PLO leaders have repeatedly vowed there will be only one state, a Palestinian state that is Judenrein. If the BDS supporters and the Palestinians achieve their goal, making Palestine Judenrein will require the expulsion or the genocide of the six million Jewish people in Israel.

As a civil rights leader John Lewis is a first-degree hypocrite. By cosponsoring Omar’s BDS resolution, Lewis is supporting racism, pure and simple. Lewis is not only a racist, but he is also anti-Semitic! I say that because … I know racism too and I know anti-Semitism when I see it.

2 comments:

bob walsh said...

Almost all liberals are hypocrites. Almost all politicians are hypocrites. There are exceptions but they are rare.

Bryan Licht said...

John Lewis was, at one time,a great civil rights leader and did a lot to foster positive black -Jewish relations. The problem now is there is an alliance between the so-called torah Jews as well as the younger generation of American Jews who support bds and actually sponsor pro-bds groups on college campuses. At Harvard, the loudest voices supporting bds are Jews who are aligned with Palestinian groups and voted to spend student government money to pay the speakers who support this insanity. It creates the impression that “even the Jews support bds”, which overall, we don’t. It provides cover for the anti-semites to claim they are really not anti semites, just pro bds, which is a lie.