Saturday, February 29, 2020

JOE ‘WHITE OBAMA’ BIDEN CHANGES HI STORY ON ARREST

Biden finally admits he was not arrested in South Africa

By Howie Katz

Joe ‘White Obama’ Biden is trying to put out the fire in his pants.

Biden finally admitted Friday that he was not arrested in South Africa as he had previously stated in a crass attempt to secure the black vote in South Carolina.

During an interview on CNN, Biden was asked about the arrest in South Africa. White Obama replied, “I wasn't arrested, I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go.” He said he was confronted by “Afrikaners with guns.”

According to the Daily Mail, Biden also changed the location of where the incident happened, having at first claimed it was 'on the streets of Soweto,' moving it to an unnamed airport. And he dropped a claim that he was with 'our UN ambassador' at the time.

White Obama told CNN:

“I was with a black delegation, the CBC, the Congressional Black Caucus. They had me get off a plane. The Afrikaners got on in their short pants and their guns. Lead me off first and moved me in a direction totally different. I turned around and everybody, the entire black delegation, was going another way. I said, 'I'm not going to go in that door that says white only. I'm going with them. They said, 'You're not, you can't move, you can't go with them.' And they kept me there until finally I decided that it was clear I wasn't going to move. What they finally did was, they decided they're not going to let the black delegation go through a black door, I'm not going to go through a white door, they finally took us through - if my memory serves me - to a restaurant.”

Of course, Biden was with the Congressional Black Caucus in 1989. And those Afrikaners with guns … like Hillary and Chealsy under sniper fire in Bosnia.

I think White Obama’s pants are still on fire.

If the voters in South Carolina, both black and white, give that charlatan Biden the lead over Sanders and the other Democratic candidates, it shows how really stupid they are.

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

Polling is showing Joe beating Bernie by more than 10% in South Carolina, for what that might be worth.