Saturday, December 19, 2020

A MED TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF CONSTIPATED OLD FARTS

If you are an old fart and suffer from constipation, Linzess may be the solution to your problem


By Howie Katz

 

Many of us old farts are full of shit because of constipation.  I suffered with constipation for several years.  Taking laxatives didn't realy solve my problem.  What I needed was something to keep kicking the shit out of me.

Several months ago I got a new primary care physician.  When I complained about my constipation he prescribed Linzess for me and now I am no longer full of shit trying my hardest to expel a turd.  

China approves Ironwood Pharma's IBS treatment - PMLiVE

Linzess comes in three strength.  I'm on the 72 mcg capsules, the middle strength.  Oh man, do they work. 

I take Linzess every morning and after an hour or so it's time to hit the crapper.  While my shit is soupy, I am no longer constipated.

No more sitting, sitting and sitting on the crapper, straining, straining and straining to maybe painfully dump a big hard turd.

So if you are an old fart full of shit and want the shit kicked out of you, go see your doctor and ask him about Linzess. 

1 comment:

Trey said...

Too much information.