Sunday, December 20, 2020

PLAGUE REPORT UPDATE FROM STOCKTON

 

by Bob Walsh

I went out on Saturday to run a couple of errands.  When I dropped in to Safeway to get some bottled water for my GF I noticed they actually had a fair amount of Lysol aerosol spray on the shelf, limit 1 per customer.   Plenty of paper products too, not only there but at Big Lots.

Went to Big Lots to score some old TV DVDs on sale and almost ended up in the middle of a tussle with a shoplifter.  Guy was spun, waited in line for a while with a couple of packages of snack items then walked out.  Large young male cashier zoomed on him just as I was walking out.  I guess they tell the clerks to NOT fight with customers because the bad guy was a scrawny-ass Black guy who looked like he couldn't whoop a hamster but apparently KNEW (or guessed) that the kid wouldn't actually brace him.

They have had something like five murders in Stockton in the last week, almost all the victims were Black teenagers.  I backed away to my right and reached my hand back towards my gat, just in case, but the bad guy did not jump, pull a weapon, or even threaten to pull a weapon.  .Same old same old in the People's Republic of California.  

EDITOR'S NOTE: It's a good thing you didn't have to shoot the dickhead.  With you being in California I can just see the headkines ... FORMER PRISON GUARD SENTENCED TO PRISON FOR SHOOTING A HUNGRY BLACK MAN.

2 comments:

Trey said...

Good job on keeping an eye on your surroundings.

bob walsh said...

Situational awareness is very, very important. You can avoid a lot of shit if you don't have earphones plugged in and if you are not focused on your damn phone.