Wednesday, June 01, 2022

NO STUDENT LOAN DEBT, NO GENDER STUDIES REQUIREMENT AND WOKE INDOCTRINATION FOR THIS HS GRADUATE

Kentucky High School Senior Signs Letter Of Intent – With Plumbing Company

 

By Chad Nakanishi 

 

KTRH Radio

Jun 1, 2022 


 Local high school senior commits to plumbing career . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvPbx0jcdEE

Montgomery County High School senior Jacob Bradley signed a letter of intent to join Fast Flow Plumbing after his graduation

 

As soon as Jacob Bradley graduates from high school, he’s got a full-time job waiting for him. 

The Montgomery County (Kentucky) High School senior signed a letter of intent to join Fast Flow Plumbing after his graduation this month.

He'll join the company as an apprentice and work under a master plumber for two years before earning his journeyman's license.

Yes, no student loan debt, no genders studies requirements and no woke indoctrination. 

 

Trusted Trenchless ContractorsJacob will now be joining the work crew of Fast Flow Plumbing in Lexington, Kentucky


Jacob says about his unique decision, “it’s just more of my style. I was never really wanting to be an accountant or sit down. I enjoy working with my hands a lot and just the environment and those type of people.” 

Jacob adds, ““my parents didn't go to college, my sister did, so I got to see the point of view on both. And, all three of them were pretty successful, in my opinion…And when I see the opportunity that I don't need to go to school, and I can learn either way and do just fine, I figured there's no point in having a debt in anything, if you don't need to.” 

Lacy Gross, the counselor at Jacob’s high school hopes to grow their co-op program to encourage more students into the trades. She says “there is nothing to be ashamed about going immediately into the workforce, so I think it's awesome. We can celebrate our athletes who are going on and doing something awesome, but we can also celebrate students like Jacob.”

No comments: