Saturday, July 13, 2019

WHAT AN AMAZING LITTLE BOY!

Friday afternoon I was climbing up the steps to the bank just as a lady and her two little children were going down the steps.

Before I could reach the door, one of the children, a boy, ran back up the steps and opened the door for me. That boy could not have been more than four or five years old. He could barely reach the door handle and had to struggle to get the heavy door open.

That wonderful little boy helped me without being told to do so by his mother. I don’t think she even knew he did that until after I thanked him.

What an amazing little boy. God bless that wonderful family.

2 comments:

bob walsh said...

Just goes to show you there are still a few kids who are raised right. Might be as many as 15 or 20 of them in the country.

Unknown said...

What a great account of there being kids out there that will be the thoughtful and concerned citizens of the future. I've been kinda worried we've run out those well-mannered young 'uns.