Wednesday, April 22, 2020

NO KABOOM

Kaboom toilet bowl cleaner cleaned out at Walmart, Kroger and HEB

by Howie Katz

I went to Sam's on Monday to restock my toilet paper, of which they had an ample supply. I also looked for Kaboom, the best toilet bowl cleaner on the market, better than Lysol or Clorox toilet bowl cleaners. No luck there.

Then I went across the street to Walmart to look for Kaboom there. No Kaboom.

Lately, whenever I go shopping at Kroger and HEB, I always look for Kaboom, but as with Sam's and Walmart, the crapper cleaner has been grabbed up by Corona-panicked shoppers.

With no Kaboom, my crapper is beginning to look sort of crappy.

2 comments:

bob walsh said...

We all have to make sacrifices.

Trey Rusk said...

I went to the store yesterday. I wear a mask and gloves. Most people I saw wore a mask. I bought crapper cleaner and some groceries. Anyway, I heard that the Democratic Stronghold of Harris County is going to announce today that everyone over 10 years of age must wear a mask in public for the next 30 days. Galveston County is over the hump and I expect things to loosen up. Because of the urban areas, Harris County is not.