Friday, January 22, 2021

PETTY, STUPID, DEMOCRAT

by Bob Walsh

Nancy Pelosi has announced she plans to forward the bill of impeachment against former president Donald Trump to the senate on Monday.

Perhaps she hasn't noticed he is no longer president.  

Perhaps she has never read the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights.  

I grant you I am not a lawyer, I am an actual human being.  That being said it seems to me that an impeachment of someone who no longer holds office becomes a Bill of Attainder, which is strictly prohibited by the Constitution.

A guess the bullshit from the Democraps about "healing the nation" actually means beating the shit out of anybody who doesn't drink the poison kool-aid.  But anywaybody with a brain knew that coming in. 

EDITOR'S NOTE: Alan Dershowitz agrees with you.

I am not a lawyer either, but Trump was impeached while he was still President. 

No comments: