Saturday, February 06, 2016

PAULA JONES: HILLARY CANNOT BE TRUSTED

The Woman who successfully sued Bill Clinton says “I don’t see how they can believe that [Hillary] is for women. She is for herself.”

Here are the women that have accused and are believed to have had extramarital escapades with Bill Clinton: Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers, Dolly Kyle Browning, Sally Perdue, Connie Hamzy, Juanita Broaddrick, Bobbie Ann Williams, Eileen Wellstone, Sandra Allen James, Christy Zercher, Lencola Sullivan, Elizabeth Ward, Susie Whitacre, Monica Lewinsky and Paula Jones.

Paula Jones won a lawsuit against philandering Bill in 1998 because, according to her testimony:

Mr. Clinton put his hand on my leg and started sliding his hand toward my pelvic area. I did not consent to him doing this. He also bent down to kiss me on the neck, but I would not let him do so.

I exclaimed, 'What are you doing?' and escaped from Mr. Clinton's reach by walking away from him. I was extremely upset and confused and I did not know what to do. I tried to distract Mr. Clinton by asking him about his wife and her activities, and I sat down at the end of the sofa nearest the door.

Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his [erect] penis and told me to 'kiss it'.


Paula settled out of court for $850,000 of which she received only $200,000, the remainder going for her legal expenses.

Ever since Hillary Clinton began campaigning for the presidency this go-around, Jones has been speaking out publicly against both Clintons. She accuses Hillary of enabling Bill’s extramarital escapades and of covering then up. She says she cannot understand how Bill can stand up for Hillary before the voters and act as if his extramarital affairs never happened.

On Wednesday she told Inside Edition: “I can't believe he's got the nerve to do it [campaign for Hillary]. I can't believe he's still going out there and showing his face. How can you go out there and talk to people like nothing has happened?”

Here is what else Paula told Inside Edition:

Hillary is responsible for the cover up [of Bill's extramarital affairs].

[Bill] talks about what a good leader Hillary is for women? No, that just makes me sick. She can't be trusted. I don't see how they can believe that [Hillary] is for women. She is for herself.


Hillary’s fat ass cannot be trusted? I am shocked, absolutely shocked!

Paula Jones is spot on. The problem is that Hillary’s supporters are not buying the message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand that part of Paula Jones' testimony included describing Bill's dick. She allegedly testified that his dick had an unusual feature. Eyewitness identification. Bill's legal team didn't ask for a line up.

bob walsh said...

It is easy to believe ANYHTHING if you want to believe it badly enough.