Wednesday, March 21, 2018

GETTING BLASTED IN AUSTIN

by Bob Walsh

I guess things are getting a LOT more interesting in and around Austin, TX. than any normal person would like. I am not completely sure I agree with the cops on this one. They seem to think, or at least SAY they think, that this guy has a message he wants to get out. They have asked him to contact them. I am not so sure. I am inclined to think that he may be just some malicious asshole who gets off on causing mayhem and making people jump around.

I was ALMOST tempted to suggest it was Howie trying to hone his skills to rejoin the Irgun but the way things are going down that way it could get him a visit from the feds, so I won't even joke about that. Dead and injured people are not all that funny. Besides, he doesn't live in Austin anyway.

No comments: