Tuesday, August 24, 2021

SO, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BLINK FIRST ?

by Bob Walsh

Senile Joe is saying that it MIGHT be necessary to extend the August 31 out date from Asscrackistan.  The goat fuckers are saying that they will not accept any extension of the out date.  Of course it is possible that things will be extended and everybody involved will just pretend that the people in-country are merely sweeping up and moping the floors in hopes of getting the security deposit back.  I would not, however, bet on it going down that way.

I would like to say that Senile Joe and his sycophants will not simply say WE GOT EVERYBODY and then leave when they know damn good and well they don't.  I would like to say that the goat fuckers will realize they will only be buying themselves trouble if they do anything grossly stupid in public.  Trouble is I am not sure I believe it. 

Will we end up staggering back into reinvolvement in Asscrackistan?  It is possible.  We certainly have the power to crush a few thousand goat fuckers.  Will we use it?  I have my doubts.  Even for an in-and-out.  Theoretically the powers that be need to make a decision in the next day or two.  That does not mean they necessarily need to ANNOUNCE that decision.  

My guess, for what my guess is worth, is that the Taliban will stop fucking goats and raping 12-year old girls for a few minutes to stir up some shit, the on-site U. S. military commander will throw some lead and blow some shit up and then we will find out of the goat fuckers believe their own press releases or not.  This has a potential for a lot of innocent people to get caught in the crossfire.  It also has the potential to stomp on the Taliban more than a little and convince them of the error of their ways.  It also has the potential for Senile Joe to fuck things up.  Again.

I got no idea which way it will go.  I am not even sure I know which way I WANT it to go.  

No comments: