Friday, June 02, 2017

PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT TO CHELSEA CLINTON: ‘WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION WHEN YOUR FATHER WAS FUCKING MONICA LEWINSKY?’

When Chelsea Clinton criticized President Rodrigo Duterte’s crack about his soldiers getting to rape three women he shot back, “When your father, the President of the United States, was fucking Lewinsky and the girls in the White House, how did you feel? Did you slam your father?”

Duterte made his sarcastic rape remark after declaring martial law to fight an ISIS insurgency on the southern island of Mindanao.

Like Trump, Duterte lashes out at his critics, but he does it in a much more colorful way.

OUTSPOKEN LEADER: PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE IN QUOTES

Daily Mail
May 31, 2017

Comparing his drugs war to the Holocaust - 'Hitler massacred three million Jews. Now, there is three million drug addicts. I'd be happy to slaughter them. At least Germany had Hitler. The Philippines wouldn't.'

Insulting President Obama after he criticised the violence in the Philippines - 'You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore [Filipino equivalent of son-of-a-bitch], I will curse you in that forum. Instead of helping us, the first to criticize is this State Department, so you can go to hell, Mr Obama, you can go to hell.'

Reacting to an EU resolution condemning his drugs crackdown - 'I say to them, fuck you. They're taking the high ground to assuage their feelings of guilt. But who did I kill? Assuming it to be true, 1,700, who are they? Criminals. You call that genocide. Now the EU has the gall to condemn me. So I repeat it. Fuck you.'

Criticising Pope Francis after his visit to the country caused heavy traffic in Manila - 'We were affected by the traffic. It took us five hours. I asked why, they said it was closed. I asked who is coming. They answered, the Pope. I wanted to call him: "Pope, son of a whore, go home. Do not visit us again".'

Pleading to rid the country of drugs during his election campaign - 'Forget the laws on human rights. If I make it to the presidential palace, I will do just what I did as mayor. You drug pushers, hold-up men and do-nothings, you better go out. Because I'd kill you. I'll dump all of you into Manila Bay, and fatten all the fish there.'

On admitting to killing a man by throwing him out of a helicopter - 'I've done that, why won't I do it again?'

EDITOR’S NOTE: The Filipinos love Duterte for his take-no-prisoners war on drugs. And like Trump’s supporters, they love the way he lashes back at his critics like Obama and Chelsey.

I too like Duterte, but I take strong exception to his Holocaust remarks.

No comments: