Sunday, June 04, 2017


by Bob Walsh

No, it wasn't a bizarre allergic reaction or anything like that. It was plan fucking stupidity.

IN happened in South Sudan, one of the most monumental shitholes on the face of the planet. They decided to vaccinate the rugrats against measles, which is not a bad thing. However, they used contaminated vaccines and the people who often administered the vaccines were children themselves, sometimes as young as 12 years old. They would normally use one syringe all day. The vaccine was stored in unrefrigerated containers. The dead children died from sepsis and toxic reaction to the contamination or cross-infections.

All the deaths were children under 5. Damn shame.

No comments: