Friday, February 26, 2021

SNOWFLAKES

It's Winter Again in the Northern Hemisphere. But This Year The World Has Gone Nuts
 
It snowed last night

08:00 - I made a snowman.

08:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snowwoman. 

08:15 - So, I made a snowwoman.

08:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snowwomen everywhere.

08:20 - The homosexual couple living nearby threw a fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead.

08:22 - The transgender man/women...person asked why I didn't just make one snowperson with detachable parts.

08:25 - The vegans at the end of the 
road complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

08:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

08:31 - The middle eastern bloke across the road demanded the snowwoman be covered up .

08:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended but were not sure by what.

08:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snowwoman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

08:43 - The council bylaws officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

08:45 - TV news crew from 
CNN showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

            I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

09:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

09:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

09:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding I be arrested.

By Noon it had all melted - Global warming was blamed.

Moral:

There is no moral to this story.
It is exactly what we have become.....all caused by Snowflakes.

1 comment:

Trey said...

I don't care what people think of say. I'm an old white guy. No one asks me my opinion.