Sunday, February 21, 2021

AT LAST WE HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTINUE LIVING FOR

California To Resume Outdoor Youth Sports Activities


by Bob Walsh

Yes, those of you who live and die for High School Football, Soccer and Field Hockey will be thrilled to know that, in the formerly great state of California, it will soon be legal to engage in those activities again.  In 26 counties.  Beginning this coming Friday.  

I suppose I really shouldn't be snarky about this.  If you are one of the few who have a chance of moving on to become a social justice warrior in the NFL having a solid high school senior football year is probably important.  I just have a real hard time of getting too worked up over it.  I was always sufficiently deluded that I thought you went to school to learn academic type stuff.  My bad.

No comments: