Wednesday, July 03, 2024

NOW THAT THE DEBATE DUST HAS SETTLED

By Howie Katz

 

 President Joe Biden, right, and Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump, left, participate in a presidential debate hosted by CNN, Thursday, June 27, 2024, in Atlanta.


 
Biden's debate performance was so God-awful bad that it overshadowed Trump's terrible performance.

Trump did not answer most of the questions put to him, choosing instead to criticize Biden on entirely different issues. In addition to evading most questions, Trump also made a number of untruthful utterances. 

The debate proved that neither of these guys deserves to be president.

Having said that though, come November 5, I will hold my nose as I cast my vote for Trump. That is if I'm still alive. 

I most certainly did not and would never vote for Biden, or any other Democratic presidential candidate for that matter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to agree, except for voting for Trump. I'll vote 3rd party most likely.

Anonymous said...

We will be voting for President Trump. A vote for President Trump is a vote for the safety of Israel. (USA)

bob walsh said...


Since I live in CA it doesn't matter who I vote for. There is no way Trump is winning CA. I might vote for him anyway, just to stick my thumb in the eye of the pollsters. I also might vote for a third party, for the same reason. I wouldn't vote for Biden if he was running against a blind, incontinent three-legged dog.