Monday, July 31, 2017

KARMA, PAYBACK OR SHIT HAPPENS?

by Bob Walsh

There are, right now, more than one serious push under way by Republicans to take a long, harsh, legally professional look at Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, the Russian uranium deal and even the IRS attack on conservatives. They may actually bear fruit.

The House Judiciary Committee approved a resolution to get the FBI documentation on the Hillary email scandal.

Also, the unmasking issue is becoming big, or at least bigger. It is said that at lest one Obama administration official made literally hundreds of unmasking requests. Even if it is only dozens and not hundreds it is still, potentially, a big deal. Both Susan Rice and Samantha Powers (the Obama U. N. Ambassador) are apparently linked to the unmasking issue.

One thing is, IMHO, certain. A large portion of Trump's base would just LOVE to see an honest-to-god criminal inquiry into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, which was essentially a shake-down racket and influence peddling scheme.

So, will power continue to protect power? Will Trump let bygones be bygones? With the Democraps and the deep state doing everything they can to destroy Trump and his family I am thinking that maybe Trump will decide at some point that the best defense is a good offense. I know if I was in his position I think I would tell the A. G. to hire Giuliana and set him up with a special investigations office with just that in mind. I am not a warm-and-fuzzy, forgiving sort of person. If somebody tries to fuck me over I don't forget about it, and I seldom (if ever) forgive.

Karma is a bitch.

No comments: