Thursday, July 06, 2017

MAKING SURE HE WILL WIN THE $500 BET

A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland, and clears his voice to a crowd of drinkers, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers, I will give $500 American to anyone who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back to back".

The room is quiet and no one takes the Texan' offer. One man leaves. Thirty minuets later the man who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good", asked the Irishman.

The Texan says yes, and the bartender lines up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into the 10 pints and drinks them all back to back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.

The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me asking where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"

The Irishman replied, "Oh... I had to go down the street to another pub to see if I could do it first."

No comments: