Friday, August 26, 2022

LINZESS FOR THOSE WHO ARE FULLOF SHIT

As you get older, you're likely to get constipated, or as a female doctor once told me, "You're full of shit."

 

By Howie Katz

                        Linzess (Linaclotide) Capsules                                         Linzess (Linaclotide) Capsules
 
A year or so ago, my constipation got so bad that I had to see my doctor. He prescribed Linzess, a relatively new drug, for me.

Let me tell you, Linzess really works, and fast too. I take Linzess just before breakfast and within a couple of hours it cleans me out and I am no longer full of shit.

Most of the time it's diarrhea-ish, but I don't have any after effects. I drink lots of fluids to make up for the loss of water 
 
It sure feels good not to be full of shit.
 
Linzess comes in different strengths, depending on how full of shit you are.
 
If you suffer from constipation, I recommend you see your doctor and ask him about Linzess.
 
DISCLOSURE: I must come clean with you. AbbVie and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, the makers of Linzess, paid me $10,000 to post this on BGB ... Just kidding! But I'm not kidding about Linzess ... it sure does work!
 
constipation cartoon

1 comment:

Trey said...

Metamucil is the new Tang for Boomers.