Sunday, April 22, 2018

TEMPLE UNIVERSITY SUSPENDS JEWISH FRATERNITY I ONCE BELONGED TO BUT RESIGNED FROM

Temple University chapter of Alpha Epsilon Pi is being investigated for underage drinking, the excessive use of alcohol, possibly drugs and sexual misconduct, including sexual assault

The Philadelphia police department is investigating complaints filed by two women alleging that they were raped by frat members at the Alpha Epsilon Pi house parties in February and March of this year. Temple University suspended the Jewish fraternity chapter following “multiple credible reports from various sources alleging underage drinking, the excessive use of alcohol, possibly drugs and sexual misconduct, including sexual assault, during social activities at Alpha Epsilon Pi.”

I belonged to Alpha Epsilon Pi for a short while at the University of Texas back in 1948. As a WW2 army veteran, I was older than most of the frat members. I became disgusted with the juvenile behavior of the members and resigned. When I informed the chapter president that I was resigning, he shouted at me, “You cant resign!.” He called a quick meeting of the officers and they voted to kick me out. Big fucking deal!

Alpha Epsilon Pi was no different from any of the other fraternities at Texas U. There was plenty of excessive drinking and underage drinking. There may very well have been sexual assaults at fraternity parties, but I am not aware of any occurring at the chapter I briefly belonged to.

Let me point out that the only reason Jewish fraternities came into existence is because the older established fraternities refused to allow any Jews to become members.

While Temple U is investigating Alpha Epsilon Pi, they should also investigate all the other fraternities because I am sure they will find the same unsavory activities taking place there.

And they shouldn’t overlook the sororities either. When I was at Texas U, the sororities there threw some pretty wild parties. I’m sure they still do that today, as do the sororities at Temple.

UPDATE: Syracuse University has just suspended Theta Tau fraternity for making members pledge to “always have hatred in their hearts for niggers, spicks and fucking kikes.”

Now that’s nothing to get all exercised about because that’s the way it’s always been with many fraternities … and sororities too. All the non-Jewish fraternities and sororities were that way at the University of Texas when I was going to school there.

No comments: