Wednesday, April 18, 2018

WHAT A BUNCH OF DICKS

by Bob Walsh

Dick's Sporting Goods has just announced that they are going to destroy all of the left-over AR type rifles that they pulled off of their shelves back in February rather than return them to the manufacturer. They believe it is the "right thing to do."

I am half tempted to buy one share of stock and send a letter in to the next shareholders meeting telling them what I think of an idiotic policy that literally throws away perfectly good and valuable merchandise.

IF I did any business with them (which I don't) I would similarly express my amazement to the management at the nearest store, but since I don't I guess they are free to be morons if they want to be. It's their money.

2 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

I visited Dick's once last year and looked at a pair of binoculars. I would have bought them if he sales person had not been a Dick.

Dave Freeman said...

Dicks? Maybe. Cowards? Most definitely.