Saturday, April 21, 2018

THIS IS JUST PLAIN DESPERATE

by Bob Walsh

It was announced on Thursday night that the DNC had filed a civil suit against Donald Trump, WikiLeaks and Russia over alleged tampering in the last election. I guess the Democraps are getting absolutely desperate to look relevant. They have no grounds to sue WikiLeaks that I can tell. They are arguably journalists. They have (as far as I know) no ability to take a civil action against Trump while he is in office and no proof that he personally had any involvement in anything that is actionable. I can't imagine how they would manage to even serve the Russian government let alone compel them to respond.

Maybe they are just trying to divert and deflect. My guess, for what that may be worth to you, is that it will be summarily dismissed...

No comments: